• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Membership] Forfitt

1. In-game name: Forfitt

2. Name: Tyler Davis

3. Age: 19

4. SteamID: STEAM_1:0:237860469

5. Have you ever been banned from any server? If so why: Nope, and I don't intend to ever be. I try to be respectful and follow all the rules and remind people of the rules if they break them.

6. What location are you from?: Eastern Standard Time

7. Why do you want to join Uninspired Gaming?: I'm on the server a lot, and I feel like there aren't enough admins on when a lot of annoying and disrespectful people that break the server rules are on

8. Do you agree with the rules posted in "**Want to be a member?** Start Here!"?: Of course I do, they are very fair, and should be the standard of how people act on the server/website anyway

9. Recommended by: Tuna 

10. Steam Username: TTV/Forfitt (Sometimes just Forfitt)

11. Anything else?: I feel I can be a good addition to the team being admin, considering how often i'm on the server most days for long periods of time
Please fix the title to: [Membership] Forfitt
This is a membership application, not an admin app. First become a member then we can step from there. Get on discord and talk with some of the staff and especially the upper staff and we can talk about becoming a moderator after that.
[Image: HuoB0Q6.png]
(04-11-2018, 07:54 PM)Rem Wrote: Please fix the title to: [Membership] Forfitt
This is a membership application, not an admin app. First become a member then we can step from there. Get on discord and talk with some of the staff and especially the upper staff and we can talk about becoming a moderator after that.

Done, changed the title, hoping to work my way up in the future
[Image: IMiadn1.png]
[Image: a8ouYBJ.png]

Welcome to Uninspired Gaming!
Thank you for your interest in our community and we hope you have a fantastic stay.

We ask that you please represent our community (at least while in our servers) by adding "Uni." to the front of your steam name.

Please feel free to add any of our staff to your friends list, post anything you like, and have a good time.

If you don't know where to start, message me on the site or on steam!
[Image: HuoB0Q6.png]